Finally the new version of the Realbook preset is here.
There are important news that will make editing the book faster and that will make the result more realistic.
Below are the news summarized in a few cryptic words:
- Quick System for Inserting and Deleting pages
- Realistic Random Distribution System
- New Cover Textures System
- Pages with Thickness
- Parametric Headband
- Adjustable position of the pages
- Landing option for closed and opened pages
- Global Scale Function
- Cover Bend Dimension
- Several Adds and Corrections
Take a look at the videos below to learn more.
If you need a book with a curved spine on the hard cover, just add an FFD deformer as a child of the Cover Base object and deform it. Don’t forget to increase the number of X Segments of the Cover Base object.
If you need a book with a custom pages, for example with rounded corners or with thickness and so on, just follow these steps:
Go to the Layer Manager and make the hidden layer visible.
Create your own geometry for the page (with rounded corner, with thickness, …) and make it child of the Piano geometry. Adjust the position and the dimension (depend on your poligon).
3. Now disable the Piano geometry.
4. Return on the Layer Manager and hide the layer again.
5. Duplicate the page.