The substantial updating work has made me decide to call this release V3.
In the following video you can get an idea of the flexibility of the preset (I have not spent much time in choosing the best approach to achieve it).
The begin and the end of the video were rendered using the scene included in the preset.
Here are the news:
– New Box Preset integrated for label function (up to 25 labels with its own microbox). The peculiarity is that is possible to bind the position in relation of the frame for a chosen camera. You can create a fake static 2D in your scene with the info of the graph. You can see it in the video above.
– Some new materials for quick setup.
– Now you can apply a material for each bar directly in a appropriate field (up to 50).
– New Z-Bend option (the third after the X and Y Bend). Awesome!
– New option Empathize. You can move your bars selectively in z-direction for empathization. The number value can follow the bar.
– Reorganization of the User Data.
– Better Scene. Infact there is a new Scene tab. Sky, floor, background and lights are present. If you want to create your scene you should disable all the objects. The floor and the sky are fixed in the space so you can manage your graph maker at any position.
– New option for the max and min values for lock the panel extension.
– The last news but not for importance, perhaps the most important one, is the bugs fixed that can all be grouped under a common name:
XPresso asynchrony in frame updating with keyframed animation
Now you can animate with keyframes without problems. In the editor view you can see that every change of each option causes a single and correct refresh of the scene.